02-25006186 / 0921004175
MIK'sutras brings a huge variety to 'late night live bars' in Taipei.
What makes it different from others?
Here are some of the key features of the first Indian bar in Taipei:
1. MIK'sutras serves Indian snacks, main courses, set menus, thalis, etc. just like any other Indian restaurant between 6 to 9 pm,
2. MIK'sutras is the only place in all of Taiwan where you can enjoy Indian food late in the night, even after midnight. The kitchen and bar remain open until 3 am.
3. Here at Indian bar, everyone can find live grilling/roasting of meats, fresh baking of naan breads, Indian bartenders shaking fresh alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, etc.
4. MIK-6, the short form of Mayur Indian Kitchen's sixth consecutive restaurant, serves imported Indian and Persian flavors of hookah at reasonable prices. In addition to serving vegetarian and vegan food, it is also one of the few Indian establishments that serves mock-tails.
5. The bar has a nice stage where many Indian, international, and local Taiwanese bands, dance groups, artists/talents regularly perform live. If people dine or drink here at MIK'sutras, they can enjoy all the performances for free.
6. The live hookah bar has promotion of all you can eat and drink for NTD 899 only until the end of September 2017, in which everyone can enjoy whisky, vodka, rum, gin, beer, special cocktails, snacks, and main courses, all unlimited. For more details, please call 02-25006186, 0921004175 or visit to indianbartaipei.com
The restaurant's address is 1-1, Songjiang Rd, Taipei, near to Guanghua Digital Plaza. Nearest MRT Station: Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station, exit 1 or 4. Parking available diagonally opposite the restaurant Seating capacity: 50 guests and outside sitting available for smoking.